Confessions of a Movie Slut

in the year 2006, our heroine embarks on her most treacherous challenge yet-to lead a decent life despite the insanity and pressures that come with academia. she pursues honours in english though her thesis is on film. an opportunity to prove to herself that she can think. and actually think hard. will she finally transcend the ways of the fuckwit to become a competent person? will she be able to watch all those movies without growing a tumour or becoming catatonic? stay tuned.

Sunday, March 10, 2002

I received a parcel in the morning today from my elder sister who's in Toowomba, Qld right now with her family. It's the early arrival of my birthday present. I got a neat lookin' watch and 3 cool brass baskets to put my knick knacks in. Sweet! I'm so touched. *sniffle* Thanks kakak!!!

I can't believe I actually blew off watching Angela's Ashes on StarMovies channel this morning just so I can...ugh...revise. What the hell is wrong with me?!?!

Life section of The Straits Times, today. Page 6 under the "Bite Into It" column.

"People in Singapore don't talk about politics or literature or happiness-they talk about food."
-Film maker, Sandi Tan on local culture.

Yeah, and I'm sure the delicious morsel she's tasting in her mouth right now's her own foot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home