Confessions of a Movie Slut

in the year 2006, our heroine embarks on her most treacherous challenge yet-to lead a decent life despite the insanity and pressures that come with academia. she pursues honours in english though her thesis is on film. an opportunity to prove to herself that she can think. and actually think hard. will she finally transcend the ways of the fuckwit to become a competent person? will she be able to watch all those movies without growing a tumour or becoming catatonic? stay tuned.

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

The crazy weather has finally got to me. I have the worst fever today in a long time. It started off as a dry cough and escalated to chills, heatedness and finally my limbs are so numb and heavy, i couldn't walk properly and my fingers have somewhat difficulty typing. The only reason why i'm blogging instead of resting is because i'm too uncomfortable to sleep. It's awful guys, the hols are not a time to get sick. the only salvation thought i can fancy with myself is that after a good night's rest, i'll be a-ok tomorrow and develop powers to leap buildings, shoot web out of my wrists and get some spider senses, lose 25 pounds and save the world. hehe.

P.S: I was too weak to move from the couch nearest the TV and had to sit through a soccer match with my dad. Ack! US beats Portugal 3:2? A goal from each team was scored by their own team mates into enemy nets? Voiceover said it was an "entertaining" match. Haha. It was... And if i used wrong soccer lingo just now, forgive me...am not a fan. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home