Confessions of a Movie Slut

in the year 2006, our heroine embarks on her most treacherous challenge yet-to lead a decent life despite the insanity and pressures that come with academia. she pursues honours in english though her thesis is on film. an opportunity to prove to herself that she can think. and actually think hard. will she finally transcend the ways of the fuckwit to become a competent person? will she be able to watch all those movies without growing a tumour or becoming catatonic? stay tuned.

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

It's been hectic!

Hey y'all, it's been quite a while since I've last updated yah? Sorry to the bloggers whom I usually drop a heya to. It's been hectic to say the least. Yesterday was one of the most exhausting days I've ever had, was out from morn till late night. After work, I headed down to the Esplanade to watch The London Philharmonic Orchestra perform with Ady. Late dinner at Marche afterwards. I hardly see my mum and it seems I'm rarely ever home. Luckily this is just a one month contract. Work's killing me too. I'm not just a temp data entry clerk, apparently my duties include customer service as well and I've got to call tonnes of customers some days. Today being one of them and it's very unfortunate with my sore throat. Because of time constraint, I haven't seen as much movies as I usually do and it's killing me. I'm putting my foot down, this weekend...major movie marathon for me. Thing is, I also need more time to rest and catch up on sleep but it's hard to do that when I still got stuff to do during my free time. Basically I've been watching a lot of prime time tv and cable to unwind. Six Feet Under totally rocks. The Last Of The Blonde Bombshells(on Star Movies), gooooood....Valentine(on HBO), baaaaaad. My thoughts on these programmes have to be reduced to that for now...sad eh? =p

I'll start proper blogging and blog visitations real soon. Right now, I'm poofed out and I feel out of my skin...instead of films, I've got FedEx in the brain..for those of you who're unsure, I'm working at a FedEx office now. =p So, until then, check out this uber cool Catch Me If You Can teaser poster. Yes, that Spielberg movie that's signed, sealed and will be delivered after DiCaprio finally wrapped Gangs Of New York last year. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home