Confessions of a Movie Slut

in the year 2006, our heroine embarks on her most treacherous challenge yet-to lead a decent life despite the insanity and pressures that come with academia. she pursues honours in english though her thesis is on film. an opportunity to prove to herself that she can think. and actually think hard. will she finally transcend the ways of the fuckwit to become a competent person? will she be able to watch all those movies without growing a tumour or becoming catatonic? stay tuned.

Wednesday, July 03, 2002

I am obidiently in the midst of packing now. It'll be about 2 days time when I board a plane and fly off to visit my sister and her family in Brisbane. Jia will be meeting Deena in Aus as well come Sunday. Hope we'll all have a great time there and I'm so going to miss home, friends and yes, blogging...well maybe. =p haha. Yeah yeah i'll definitely miss everything to do with home, except for maybe the intense humidity. heh. This trip'll offset my movie watching habit a bit. I had tried to watch Bend It Like Beckham earlier today but alas it was not to be. I accompanied my mum to buy a new polo luggage. Guess I'll be missing the opening days of Minority Report and Y Tu Mama Tambien. Sobs! Oh well, till I return then...

PS: I had wanted to get tickets on Air Buaya but it was packed to the cockpit so I just gotta settle for SIA. Shucks!!! =p hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home