Confessions of a Movie Slut

in the year 2006, our heroine embarks on her most treacherous challenge yet-to lead a decent life despite the insanity and pressures that come with academia. she pursues honours in english though her thesis is on film. an opportunity to prove to herself that she can think. and actually think hard. will she finally transcend the ways of the fuckwit to become a competent person? will she be able to watch all those movies without growing a tumour or becoming catatonic? stay tuned.

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

In transit...

I don't really know what to say this time round. I've been debating the matter over and over for the last week or so. I guess for starters, please accept my apologies if I haven't or will not be visiting the usual blogging circle for a while at the moment. Reason being I'll be busy settling in Perth, hunting for internet and phone connections and surviving orientation programmes. But I'll be back as soon as I get connected to the www and have got some time to myself.

I'm going to miss a lot about home. There're a million things I could talk about in regards to that. But I'm just going to keep at that right now. Take care everyone! Love to all my buddies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home