Confessions of a Movie Slut

in the year 2006, our heroine embarks on her most treacherous challenge yet-to lead a decent life despite the insanity and pressures that come with academia. she pursues honours in english though her thesis is on film. an opportunity to prove to herself that she can think. and actually think hard. will she finally transcend the ways of the fuckwit to become a competent person? will she be able to watch all those movies without growing a tumour or becoming catatonic? stay tuned.

Thursday, January 09, 2003

A Trip To The Dentist.

I went to see a dentist today and it's been quite a while since I've last done so as compared as how regularly i used to go then. I've always known that I have a bit of the gum problems as they bleed quite easily when I brush my teeth. That's why I refrain from flossing cuz I cut my gums quite frequently and also I do the mouth wash thang with listerine quite rarely cuz I hate it when it burns my tongue. So it's kinda my fault my oral state deteriorated over time eventhough I brush my teeth very regularly and more often than not, more than twice a day. But I didn't know my gum problem was worse than I thought and according to my dentist, it's quite alarming at my age. So today when my teeth were cleaned and cleared, there were gaps between some of them where gums should be and I can never grow them back. They've been receeded that badly. I'm very bummed about it. It may be trivial but I'm quite upset. To make matters worse the ones at the bottom front were most effected. From ugly, I've stepped down to ugliER. So much for wanting a prettier smile...

I'm meeting Jo, Ady and Lou later to have an early celebration of Jo's birthday which comes this Monday technically. So I better cheer up by then, wouldn't wanna spoil anybody's mood. I'll be catching Das Experiment before I go see them. Time for a little bit of me-time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home