Confessions of a Movie Slut

in the year 2006, our heroine embarks on her most treacherous challenge yet-to lead a decent life despite the insanity and pressures that come with academia. she pursues honours in english though her thesis is on film. an opportunity to prove to herself that she can think. and actually think hard. will she finally transcend the ways of the fuckwit to become a competent person? will she be able to watch all those movies without growing a tumour or becoming catatonic? stay tuned.

Thursday, February 27, 2003

Settling in...

Heya guys, i've been away for some time yeah. Just got my internet connection. So far so good. The weather here is pretty nice except the afternoons when it gets scorching. Been really busy with orientation programmes as well. There're just too many activities. I've made some really nice friends as well...they're awesome. Miss home a lot. It gets a little depressing sometimes when I wake up to a different ceiling in the mornings. But I trust I'll do my best here and people are generally nice. I've signed up for my first sem's units. I'm doing English, Anthropology & Sociology, Ancient History and European Studies. Get to watch films as part of the curriculum for 2 of the units. =p hehehe... Anywayz, I'll get back to y'all soon...gotta run again. Take care! Hope you've all been good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home