Confessions of a Movie Slut

in the year 2006, our heroine embarks on her most treacherous challenge yet-to lead a decent life despite the insanity and pressures that come with academia. she pursues honours in english though her thesis is on film. an opportunity to prove to herself that she can think. and actually think hard. will she finally transcend the ways of the fuckwit to become a competent person? will she be able to watch all those movies without growing a tumour or becoming catatonic? stay tuned.

Monday, March 10, 2003

Heya guys, i know i've been away for ages. And that I haven't been visiting your blogs. I apologise totally. School's been taking a lot of my time. I'm a little stressed out right now cuz it seems like my massive amount of essential reading isn't clearing. I hope to get some time to myself soon and have a break away from all this frenziness. Hope you're all good and well. Take care and be good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home