Confessions of a Movie Slut

in the year 2006, our heroine embarks on her most treacherous challenge yet-to lead a decent life despite the insanity and pressures that come with academia. she pursues honours in english though her thesis is on film. an opportunity to prove to herself that she can think. and actually think hard. will she finally transcend the ways of the fuckwit to become a competent person? will she be able to watch all those movies without growing a tumour or becoming catatonic? stay tuned.

Thursday, March 20, 2003

This is to all those who remembered, thanks loads guys. You have no idea how much it means to me. Thanks to my family who sent cards and well wishes. Thanks, Eileen for the call from home. I really was so glad to hear your voice on the phone. Thanks to all my St. Cat's buddies who jumped me in my room at the stroke of midnight...well, actually 5 mins before midnight. Guess being punctual was not enough. =p haha. They're just so great. I've got a chocolate muffin with a strawberry chuppa chup(how did they know i love this flavour?) stuck in the middle, a bouquet of roses and a 2 litre fat bottle of vanilla coke(a drink i fell in love with here in perth). This is absolutely unforgettable.

Take care you all. Hope u've been good.

And say no to war....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home