Confessions of a Movie Slut

in the year 2006, our heroine embarks on her most treacherous challenge yet-to lead a decent life despite the insanity and pressures that come with academia. she pursues honours in english though her thesis is on film. an opportunity to prove to herself that she can think. and actually think hard. will she finally transcend the ways of the fuckwit to become a competent person? will she be able to watch all those movies without growing a tumour or becoming catatonic? stay tuned.

Saturday, December 28, 2002

To Chill On Sunday.

Phew...I'm shacked. The last week has been pretty busy. I hardly had anytime to sit still long enough to do my own thang. And I didn't finish watching Titus which I rented but returned yesterday anyway since I don't want anything overdue on my hands. I'm looking forward to a day to just bum and not do anything at all! I caught Two Weeks Notice yesterday and it's actually quite good. I have few favourites in the Romantic Comedy genre. They tend to be full of cliches and really, really corny. But Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant manage to work a little charm on me. And they're really interesting to watch. I have one film left to watch this Monday called Heaven and that pretty much wraps 2002 and a pretty good movie year. 2003 will be a whole new different ball game ;) Met up with some old friends at a birthday party last night and it was great catching up with 'em. But I'm shacked...so totally tired and I need a break before the new week hits......take care y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home